Friday, September 9, 2011

In Reply to Jared, "The water is so expensive!"

I recently received a message from @jaredjohnsmith on Twitter. In his message he stated "The water is so expensive!" 
After thinking about it for a while, I decided to reply to Jared, direct him here to read my response and invite him to a Kangen Water class.

Hi Jared,
Thank you for writing about Kangen Water.  I can certainly identify with your first thoughts about the cost.  I had planned to spend about $400 for a nice filtration filter when I discovered Enagic.  Over the course of several weeks of trying it, I did my best to evaluate why it would not work because my wife wanted one.  The astounding thing is that her headaches went away.  Then…the black under my own eyes disappeared, a lump on my knee went away, and my mouth stayed really wet all night versus the cottony feeling I was used to.  I came to understand the Enagic machine is a medical device and belongs next to any other pricey machine in the hospital which is indeed where it originated. 
By the time we obtained our own, I had met dozens of people that had experienced all manner of physical results!  Since then, the results from that machine have been phenomenal for every member of our family as well as several neighbors and others who have tried it!  It has indeed changed our lives just like the corporate slogan suggests.  We own two of them now and have met hundreds of people who have experienced every imaginable result from the use of Kangen Water®.  I would love to share more with you about our personal experiences and several other ways this machine will help pay for itself.  Give me a call and possibly schedule to attend one of our upcoming Kangen Water classes here in Keizer. 
You would not regret learning the information but it’s too much to write about.
 Sincerely,
~David Rieben
Keizer, OR  
503-871-2388


No comments:

Post a Comment