Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kangen Water and a very tall order

This year at the state fair I set a goal for myself to successfully complete paperwork for a machine purchase right there at the fair.  Tonight I accomplished that.  However, there is/was no sense of victory involved!  Rather, there is a sense of sorrow and misgiving.  Why?  Because the reason it came about is a nightmare I’d not wish upon anyone!!  A woman and her grown daughter came to my booth with the sorrowful information that her other daughter has been sent home by her doctor to die.  This young lady has cancer.  After 12 treatments with chemotherapy and radiation, there is so much cancer within her that the doctors simply sewed her back up.  Stage 4!  Nothing can be done further.  That is the predicament upon which these two women stopped at my booth.  They had heard of Kangen Water and that it has proven very effective at ridding the body of disease.  We spoke together for nearly an hour and I informed them that I could certainly make no promises.  The young lady has been filled with the ravaging poisons of radiation and chemo.  I know our water is effective but this is a very tall order.  We could try but…. 
In the end I offered to bring my machine to their home, install it for one week if they would go ahead and purchase their own, then go back and help install theirs while retrieving mine.  Recognizing this was likely their last hope, they chose to purchase one right there at the fair tonight.  They will be getting a machine a week from Monday and I will be putting it together for them.  Since I won’t have my trusty travel machine it will put a strain on quick follow-ups after the fair, but this dear family is in dire straights and I would violate my own conscience if I did not go out of my way to help.   
My goal has been accomplished, but it’s a very hollow sense of accomplishment.  I cannot bring myself to celebrate given this is the scenario by which it came about.  This is a young lady to keep in your prayers!  If our water will help, praise God!  There’s only a thin margin of opportunity here.  Let’s see what we can do!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment