Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oregon State Fair comes to an end, Time to get back to work!!!

I have been going through leads from the Oregon State Fair since we got home Monday night after the fair closed.  The quality of leads we received this year are amazing.  They mostly consist of people that are planning to attend one of my upcoming classes to experience the water or to build a business.   

Now to make the decision of where to put the new leads. Should they go in my existing software….M/S Office 2003…. or upgrade to the Office 2010 version and wait to enter the data?  

The fair ended very well Monday night!  I attended my first appointment in the morning and held a class Wednesday night here at my place in Keizer . 
Were you there? 

Join us for the an upcoming Kangen Water of Oregon presentation and demonstration of products. You are going to love what you see.
Call now for the next available slot in an upcoming Kangen Water of Oregon class.

If you have not seen it yet, go check out our newly renovated website. and let me know what you think. http://kangenwateroforegon.com 

I hope to see you soon at a Kangen Water class in our also newly renovated Kangen Classroom here in Keizer.

 

David Rieben

Enagic 6-A

Keizer, OR

503-871-2388

No comments:

Post a Comment