Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The underlying reason

Recently I was put up to a conversation with a man who did not believe in our (Kangen Water) machines.  He had attempted to steer a man off course who was planning to purchase one from me.  The fellow I knew asked whether I’d be willing to speak with this other guy so I agreed. 

As I presumed, he knew nothing about Kangen water 1st-hand.  Instead, it turned out that he believed “minerals” were the source of many evils in the body.  He was a strict vegetarian and taught that all minerals ought only to come from plants, never from “dirt and rocks”.  He did not believe in daily supplements which contained them and spoke of how they’re the reason behind all kidney stones and even brought up someone who supposedly “turned to stone” eating too many minerals.  He had called our water “snake oil” but wanted me to believe in people turning to stone!!  I laughed out loud.  What he was holding on to was a belief that has since been disproven.  That is the belief one must “purify” their water prior to consuming it.  Otherwise, the minerals will cause kidney stones and all manner of ill health.  More recent study suggests that Kangen Water aids the body in never developing kidney stones and that minerals in one’s drinking water are both alkalizing and beneficial.  In fact, water devoid of minerals will replenish itself from the body’s resources as it passes through and out!!

What did I ultimately learn about the man?  I learned that for 12 years he has been in the water distillation business.  That is his stock in trade and our machines threaten his livelihood.  He is purposely creating acidic water (devoid of minerals) for people to drink and falsely advising that they’ll have improved health because of it.  What a sad basis upon which to steer my friend away from the radical health benefits of consistently consuming fresh, life-giving Kangen Water!

I hope the fellow I know is able to see the sad error of what is going on.  I hope he will continue to research and reach the healthy conclusion that his wife’s cancer would be greatly assisted by drinking water that is good for her and the family health in general.  They do not have years to wait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment