Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Pain Knowledge Can Bring

In tonight's Kangen Water Class, Keizer, Oregon, we had a young man who lost his first wife to cancer.  It is very sad to teach a class wherein a young fellow like himself is forced to reckon with information that could have or likely would have saved his original relationship.  I could see the pain in his face as I described elements of things he remembered, and the understanding that followed.  "If only I'd have known....". 

The best I could do was to encourage him toward Kangen Water going forward.  His (current) wife is beginning to experience the effects of Type 2 diabetes.  No Way!  I told him that we will not accept that!  We can help him now!  He was very grateful to have heard about this technology and I am sincerely looking forward to working closely with him as he pursues this paradigm shift in understanding health care.

No comments:

Post a Comment