Monday, June 6, 2011

What a friend!

Today I received a phone call from an acquaintance whose friend (had) 1 year left to live.  This poor friend is dying of cancer in her late 30's.  I asked regarding the diagnosis, etc and learned this acquaintance of mine had "meant to ask me about 3 months ago".  Isn't that the pits?  What a great friendship... when relying upon them to initiate a phone call, seeking a way for you to remain alive, results in a 3-month lag-time!  So I guess this means I have 9 months left to try.  This person who needs Kangen Water lives about 75 minutes from me, so I need to figure out how to get them to one of my classes.  "Sharing water" with sometone else at this stage really is not what this person needs to start out doing.  We have definitely brought healing to many situations similar, but what this individual needs is to obtain the technology for themselves!  They need to be drinking the most powerful form of Kangen Water possible which means that it is created fresh with every drink.  Not something that is 2 or 3 days old.  There is no lack of people who need to drink this water, but for people in this situation, it's not about maintenance or time to spare.  It is time to get well and time is quickly passing!  Let's see if we can reach her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment