Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day two "Oregon State Fair" showing amazing results

We are here at the Oregon State Fair on day two (8-27-11) I just had the honor of meeting with a gentleman that lost his 39 year old wife to cancer just three weeks ago. He was just about in tears as he was telling me their story. While listening to his story I felt helpless and just wished I could have met them some time ago.   After speaking with him for a bit, he will be attending a Kangen meeting in the near future to learn more about the water and what it's healthy properties may do for him.

As I am talking to people and learn they have just been diagnosed with a disease or after losing a loved one, it is awe inspiring to see the transformation and enlightenment as you tell them that you might be able to help.. 

You never know if you never try!

No comments:

Post a Comment