Thursday, August 11, 2011

Feeling the excitement of Super Saturday quickly approaching

My mom’s house is now painted, yesterday’s mechanical problems with the car addressed and today I’m back on track with the water business.  It always amazes me to own a business wherein I can take a phone call anywhere, anytime, provide a quick piece of insight over the phone and spend the needed time knocking out a project the pressing then immediately return to business once again without any real drop either in momentum or income!  Change your Water, Change your Life! 

This upcoming weekend is what we refer to as “Super Saturday”!  This is a star-studded line-up of speakers who travel nationally speaking before various audiences.  There will be doctors, millionaires, motivational speakers, nutritionists and possibly even the owner of the corporation, “Mr Hironari Oshiro” present on Saturday.  The hope and speculation is that he will fly in for the last ½ hour of the seminar.  I would seriously enjoy meeting that fellow and thanking him in person for the opportunity he has provided around the globe and the health he has brought to literally millions of people!!  Hexagonal, anti-oxidative, pH balanced, oxygen-infused water that is affordably priced and available fresh, on-tap, every day in the home!  I’m glad his vision was what it was, and I’m proud to be part of spreading the knowledge here in America , helping friends and acquaintances with health care in a way they’ve never before heard of nor experienced!   

Many people have called me this last week, even while I’ve been painting, to ask about tickets to this event and coordinating rides.  It’s never as much fun attending alone and this blow-out weekend will include several people who are either referring these machines together with me or who have simply purchased machines for their own health and are interested in learning more!   Wanna go?  Call me!  503-871-2388   (“David”) 

No comments:

Post a Comment