Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kangen Water of Oregon Goes out on a "limb" and raises a flag for the team

I ordered something different today.  I try to support our team in all manner of ways and this is something I saw demonstrated 4 days ago at the “Super Saturday” event in Portland .  These are what are known as “Blade Flags”.  These particular flags are made by a manufacturer of sail-boarding sails.  The material is extremely durable for heavy outdoor use, and has a silver lining inside which prevents light shining through as well as reflecting light back to the observer.  They are 12’ in height and when raised on their poles stand at 15 feet!  These are going to be great for trade shows, fairs, or for marking an outdoor meeting, etc!! 

They’re rather expensive but I’m really looking forward to receiving them right away!!  Should benefit our team greatly!  

I hope to see everyone at the Oregon State Fair, stop in and say Hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment