Sunday, August 7, 2011

Good thing there is Kangen Water to drink!

Today I received from Enagic an operations manual for the “Super SD501”.  This is Enagic’s largest unit available in our product line-up.  I have never sold nor even been around one.  They are supposed to be awesome producers of the “Superwaters” and they are primarily sold for commercial usage.  I’m looking forward to learning more about this machine and at 30+ pages, this book should make that possible.  Perhaps someday I’ll purchase one for myself! 

I’ve been really busy with projects around the house lately, after church, I’m hoping to get my mom’s house painted.  Yesterday was spent altering a shed we just obtained.  Good thing there is Kangen Water to drink cold and fresh every few hours!  Really keeps a guy going in the heat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment