Saturday, August 13, 2011

Super Saturday in PDX is going to be amazing

Last night  I attended a Kangen Water presentation at the Holiday Inn at the Portland Airport !  The speaker was Mr Bob Gridelli who is a 6A2-4 in the Enagic business.  He put together a presentation that was unlike what I’ve seen before and I took notes fast and furious throughout. 
I intend to incorporate a few things he does into my own demonstrations and that is truly the reason I attended.  The room was packed to the gills with probably 300 people in attendance!  There were several people there who are a part of my own personal group and some I had not seen for some time. 
Last night was a prelude to tonight which will number far more than last night predictably.  They’ve promised to incorporate several “brand new things” into the line-up tonight and are even going to raffle a brand new “SD501” machine!!  That is a tremendous value and someone will be an extremely lucky ticket holder at the end of that bestowal!   
There is a star-studded line-up scheduled to speak tonight!  This promises to be a fantastic day and there are scheduled to be more people representing my own group tonight than have ever been assembled at one place any time prior!!  Looking forward to tonight!!  
Better get to bed for now! (It is just after midnight)
 ~David Rieben
Kangen Water of Oregon
503-871-2388

No comments:

Post a Comment